Serving California’s Central Valley & Central Coast
JaniTek provides comprehensive COVID-19 disinfecting and cleaning services to meet the needs of property management firms, facility managers, and building owners in commercial, institutional, and industrial markets. We’re on the front lines of cleaning throughout California’s Central Valley and Central Coast.
Our experienced staff handle the daily and nightly cleaning and disinfecting of our clients’ facilities in accordance with CDC and EPA protocols and guidelines. We clean and sanitize every surface, object, nook, and cranny to properly disinfect the facilities, increase safety, and minimize risk.
Our COVID-19 cleaning & disinfecting services include:
- COVID Facility Decontamination
- Electrostatic Disinfectant Spraying
- Detail Surface Cleaning
- Carpet, Drapes, and Electronics Cleaning
Some companies are drawing upon pandemic fears by offering COVID-19 services companies don’t need and charging exorbitant prices. Rest assured that JaniTek will assess your site, provide a custom scope of work, and charge pre-pandemic pricing.
We Earn Your Business Every Day!
Consistent, Reliable Service and 24/7/365 Call Response
Advanced CDC/EPA Protocols to Minimize Safety Risks
Trusted, Highly Trained Cleaning Crew
State-of-the-Art Equipment and Building Asset Protection
Our Covid-Friendly Process
Complete a Site Survey
Assess Cleaning and Disinfecting Needs
Perform Two-Part Detail Surface Cleaning
and Electrostatic Disinfectant Spraying Procedure
Use a Comprehensive Quality Control Checklist
Confirm Accuracy and Completeness of All Work
Provide Ongoing Facility Assessments and Updates
Two-Part Cleaning & Disinfecting Procedure
Part 1: Detail Surface Cleaning
Thorough Cleaning & Sanitation of All High-Traffic/High-Touch Areas
- Door Handles and Display Drawer Handles
- Light Switches and Push Plates
- Water Fountains
- Fitting Rooms: Mirrors, Doors, and Handles
- Countertops, Front Facades, Side Facades
- Keyboards, Monitors, and Mouse/Mouse Pads
- POS Machines and Keypads
Thorough Cleaning of Kitchens, Bathrooms, & Breakrooms
- Sinks, Faucets, and Countertops
- Toilets and Urinals
- Dispensers and Paper Towel Holders
- Trash Cans (Exteriors)
- Doors, Handles, Mirrors, and Rack Systems
- Tables and Chairs
- Microwaves and Refrigerators (Exteriors)
- Children’s Play Areas
Part 2: Electrostatic Disinfectant Spraying
EPA-registered disinfectant is sprayed on all surfaces.
- The electrostatic sprayer reaches all virus/bacterial molecules, including hard-to-reach areas.